Our floating shelves are handcrafted in Lancaster County, PA out of authentic 100+ year old barn wood. In conjunction with an Amish Sawmill in Lancaster County, PA, we create the perfect shelf for any home! These shelves are handcrafted using locally sourced barnwood that is 100+ years old sourced from barns all across Lancaster County.
* Our floating shelves come with hardware pre-installed and included. Simply hang on your wall and install your new shelf. Install is a breeze with our easy to use hardware.
* Always free shipping to the continental US.
* Prices are per shelf. Bulk/Wholesale orders welcome. Contact us for details.
* 4 Color Options Listed (Others are available, just send us a message with your custom color request!)
* Raw - Natural (this style is a true rustic shelf, no finish is applied to these shelves. It will arrive to you just the way it was taken from the barn)
* Raw - Oiled (this is the same style as natural, however we apply a natural Odie's Oil Super Penetrating Oil to preserve your shelf for years to come. This will also provide a deeper color).
* Early American (this style is a medium brown stain. All stained shelves are stained and then finished with Odie's Oil Super Penetrating Oil)
* Jacobean (this style is a dark brown stain. All stained shelves are stained and then finished with Odie's Oil Super Penetrating Oil)
* We offer other colors/styles such as whitewash and different stain colors. Send us a message to discuss your custom shelf.
*** These are authentic 100+ year old reclaimed barnwood shelves. This means this wood is "used" and may contain defects, including but not limited to: nail holes, worm holes, wear markings, slight bowing/cupping and other rustic barnwood characteristics. Please understand this is reclaimed wood and may contain imperfections.***
Full Brackets are "L" Shaped & visible from all angles